O Diva de Portugal

Que há para dizer? Isto é um blog... Ah, sim! Se quiserem entreter (vulgo, contactar) alguns dos desocupados que fazem isto, usem os e-mails da Beatriz, da Inês, ou do Joao.

terça-feira, julho 20, 2004

The dusk of teenage angst
Isn’t that sweet?
See…I can hate to the core
Thoroughly
Just out of pure, hasted spite
God…I would love to be the one to hold the glock against your head
Cause…you see
I don’t owe any of you a goddamn thing
Actually…
I believe gobsmacked is the word
Diogenes was so fucking wrong
T-minus MY life and counting
And in the end we all live and die the same
And what’s gone, is gone
Cause that’s “our” way
And I’ve fucked too much
And lived too little
The problem with being strong
Is that there’s no one there to watch
And there was never anyone to begin with, now was there?
So I just lay down
Strung-out
As I crave for Morpheus
To enter me into a brave whole new day
So I can continue roaming through life
Flutter between hours that turn into days
Isn’t it weird
What a wreck of life man is
“Forget the freak, we’re just nature”
Feeble and godforsaken